Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We are back!

In case you were wondering where we have been the last month since I haven't really posted anything, it's been super busy around here. Josh got home from several weeks of desert training and some family members flew into San Diego the next day. We celebrated his birthday and Father's Day while they were in town. The second round of family came in two days after the first left. The day after the second round left, the boys and I went on a California road trip. We got home yesterday, so I'm washing clothes and putting things up to get everything back in order. I still haven't gotten all of the pictures from the trip on the computer, so I'll dedicate another post to my favorite photos from the trip ASAP. I hope your summer has been as fun-filled as ours has been so far! 

I would like to share at least one photo from our trip until I can post more. Alcatraz was an amazing tour and I recommend it to everyone! 
Alcatraz. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see more! All the pics I've seen so far are so beautiful. What a great trip!

    ReplyDelete