Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Still alive...

I have come to the realization that I am probably the worst blogger ever. Luckily, I'm busy enough that it doesn't really bother me. :) In the next few weeks, I'll do my "usual" and blog about 15 things and back date them all, but for now I'll share a few InstaGram pics of the latest. 

Since moving to the beach, we have been enjoying a whole set of new activities. One of those being, hitting the zoo for a few hours on the spur of the moment. In Carmel Mountain, we were about 30 minutes from the zoo and if felt like a chore getting there and spending 17 hours walking around the biggest, most hilly zoo on the planet. I know this because I've been to EVERY zoo in the world (naturally). Now we are about 15 minutes from the zoo and we hit it up for 2-3 hours because it's beautiful outside and we don't have anything pressing to do. Gray loves the animals, I love the workout built in by climbing those massive hills pushing G in a stroller. It's a win/win situation. 




We have some plans see some fun new things in San Diego this week but we have been put off by some nasty winter weather (read: 50 degrees outside, intermittent sprinkling rain, windy), but seriously I'm not going outside to walk around in the 'rain,' because I can just wait a day or two rather than be cold-ish and wet-ish while being a tourist. I hope tomorrow is as pretty as today was (the "winter storm" was over by 9am), because I'm dying to get down to the USS Midway and see the new statue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment