Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Obviously this isn't a wordless post, but let me explain before you get confused...

A few weeks back a friend of mine (Hi Megan! ) told me about posting Wordless Wednesday on our blog. It's fairly self-explanatory, but the basic premise is you post a picture only on each Wednesday. I'm fairly terrible at posting anything in a timely manner, but I thought I would try this whole Wordless Wednesday blog this week.
After my post earlier today, Gray and I went to the pumpkin patch right up the road from our house with a friend of mine from Pensacola (Lisa) who lives here now. She helped me keep Gray from eating the pumpkins, tried to draw his attention away from the traffic, and made my life easier while I was trying to get some good pics. Naturally, I wouldn't be able to tell you this in a Wordless Wednesday post, but since it's still Tuesday I can prep you for what you may see tomorrow!

Well, The Hills and The City have concluded for the week, so Gray and I are headed upstairs to bed. Let's hope I remember Wordless Wednesday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment