Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Off to Pensacola

Gray and I are home alone for the next few days, because Josh and Pallas (the male roommate) were sent down to Pensacola with some other students and instructors to show a couple of CH-53s off to the people at Whiting Field. Luckily, Josh is getting several flights done while he is gone, but he is also planning to visit McQuire's without us! I asked him to bring me some Corned Beef and Cabbage back, but I'm not holding my breath...
In the mean time, Gray and I plan to stay busy by running some errands, having lunch with friends, attending a book club meeting in New Bern, sewing some baby gifts, taking some pictures in the pumpkin patch, going on a hay ride, playing, and squeezing in time for a few naps! I also have big plans to upload some pics, order some for Gray's album, and finally clean out our office (if Josh is lucky).
As far as our move to Southern California, we are still thinking we will be moving sometime in December. I'm hoping Josh detaches from 302 in enough time for us to get our stuff packed up and in a moving truck before Christmas so we can be at home this year, BUT that we stay here long enough we won't have to report in California until after Christmas. We will let you know as soon as we know, which (as usual) won't be until the last minute!
Well Gray and I are off to the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment