Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Susan G. Komen 3Day for the Cure!

I officially have 18 days until the 3Day for the Cure! I hope to train hard in these last three weeks and come out of the 3Day with no blisters. I'm exactly not sure if that is possible, but I've got my fingers crossed. I want to send a big shout out to everyone who helped me reach my $2,300 goal! I can't believe the incredible outpouring of support from so many friends and family members, but THANK YOU doesn't even begin to say how grateful I am for the money you have donated to this outstanding cause! 


If you would still like to donate to the Susan G. Komen 3Day for the Cure even though I have reached my goal, not all of my team members have. You can donate to my BFF and team member, Stephanie Bolton. The money will go to the same great cause and go toward our team goal, but not under my name. Of course, you can still donate under my name as well. I only mentioned Stephanie because she will have to pay the $1000 she has left toward her goal out of her own pocket to participate! Again, thanks so much for everyone who's donations and kind words have made this journey so much more fabulous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment