Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Too much sun.

Getting too much sun is pretty easy to do when the weather is so nice out. And you are the whitest woman in North America... A lesson I have managed to learn once more as I sit here with lobster arms.

Fletch is going through his totally awesome annual 'summer shed' phase so my house has been covered in the never-ending aftermath of a Fletch hair tornado. To say that I'm completely sick of his hair covering every square inch of my house and everything I own would be an understatement. Ok, maybe that's just a touch dramatic. However, having to vacuum every other day is no exaggeration. 

Today I couldn't take it anymore, so I took him outside with some de-shedding shampoo and a couple of brushes. I'm not sure if you are supposed to wash a dog and brush him at the same time, but it seemed to get a lot of hair out. I dried him off a bit and started brushing. I'm not even kidding that after an hour of Fletch washing/brushing he was still losing hair like I had just started. I'm pretty sure I've never seen anything like it. Apparently I didn't get his neck well enough because a little scratching and now I need to vacuum upstairs again. 
This is not his happy face. 
Long story short, after grooming Fletch for over an hour then planting/watering some new flowers in the yard I could play Sebastian on Broadway!

Happy Monday! 

At least I got almost all of Gray's room, all the linens, and some random things from our closet packed up today after I baked myself in the sun. I'm officially out of boxes, so tomorrow the packing continues after a trip to Walmart for more moving supplies! 

I'm still holding out for legitimate offers for help with packing and moving.

Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment