Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Josh's quilt.

I finally collected the fabrics for Josh's quilt before Christmas. I had no intention of taking my sewing machine on a road trip, so it stayed here awaiting my return. I finally cut into the fabric last week and in a few days, the quilt top was completed! I used the Bizzy Kid pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew


Put some fabric on the floor and miraculously children and pets are drawn to it.
True story. 

It turned out a lot brighter than I envisioned, but I'm not sure that comes across in the photos. I think it's the perfect size to snuggle with or take to the beach! I'm deciding on the backing fabric now because I have a fun blue polka dot that may be perfect, but Josh was leaning toward a solid colored back. I would have to buy the solid, and buying online is tricky color-wise. No matter what I decide, I hope to have this one in the mail to my favorite quilter in the next week or two. I love the way this one turned out. Now I'm on to a robot quilt for Gray's big boy room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment