Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pintrest.

I follow a great quilting blog (Simplify) and several weeks back she posted about this new website, Pintrest. I fell in love instantly. This site allows you to 'pin' photos from all over the internet to your 'boards.' I find this utterly fantastic, because I find things that I want to recreate, buy, or just remember then I forget where I originally found them (never to be seen again). Some of the pictures I have pinned serve no purpose, I just thought they were pretty. 

Anyway, if you are like me and bookmarking things makes you happy, this is an awesome way to do it because you can just 'pin' the photo and it saves the location on the internet for you. It also makes for a beautiful webpage. Seriously. Check it out. If you love it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment