Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheating...

Since we were traveling so much over the last 6-8 months, I wasn't very good about blogging what was happening in my life. Over the last few days, I have gone back in time and posted about those things that I missed. I had several of the blog posts already going but never got around to actually posting them for you to see. 

That said, I know it's cheating to go back and blog about things that happened months ago, but this blog is as much for my memory as it is for your entertainment, so I decided you wouldn't mind. I guess if you do mind, don't scroll back to the recently added entries. :) There is new stuff all the way back to our trip to Yellowstone and DisneyWorld  (both of which I'm still working on at the moment and will be added ASAP.) last summer, so when you have a few minutes go back and catch up on all the things I didn't blog about at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment